January 1st, 2023
Dennison Capen Group considers the privacy and protection of our clients’ corporate and personal data to be of utmost importance. Therefore, we take all the measures necessary across our business to protect the security and integrity of all such information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website www.dcgpdx.com and information given in hard copy form or by any other means providing: your name; date of birth; address; interests; marketing preferences; when appropriate your credit information; and any additional personal information relevant to the services we provide. This information may be provided when registering interest, transacting with us, subscribing to our services/newsletter, or requesting information.
- Correspondence or other contacts you may have with us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and any communications by telephone, in person, or by any other means relating to those transactions
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs, or other communication data and the resources you access
The information you provide to us will be used for processing transactions but may also be used for internal data processing, such as compiling statistical information about your interests and the use of www.dcgpdx.com. As a service to you, we may also use this information to customize the content we offer on www.dcgpdx.com.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT VIA WWW.DCGPDX.COM
We may collect and process the following information obtained from your use of www.dcgpdx.com.
A cookie is a simple text file stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server, and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the site name, and digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket. Using our website will place cookies on your computer in the four categories set out below.
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential to allow you to move around the website and use its features; many of the functions on our website will not work correctly or at all if you do not allow these cookies to be used. Therefore, we may be unable to provide many of the services you may wish to request unless you accept the use of these cookies.
Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor: all information these cookies collect is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. The data is only used to improve how the website works.
- Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features (for example, remembering changes you have made to text size and fonts).
– Provide advertisers with information about your visit to our websites so they can show you advertising that is relevant to you.
– Limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
– Help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
None of these cookies store personally identifiable information, and we only use trusted advertising partners. These third parties have their own privacy policies that may differ from ours.
We may collect information about your computer when you visit us, including your internet address, operating system, and browser type. Your internet address is used to help identify and gather statistical or demographic information about our customers generally. We also use this information for internal system administration to help diagnose problems with our servers to administer our website and the customer or user experience.
HOW IS THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
Dennison Capen Group will collect, record, store, and use your personal data for clearly specified purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we believe would interest you in a targeted and relevant way. Including but not limited to valuations and real estate education
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Notifying you about changes to our products and services
- Ensuring that our website is presented most effectively for you and your computer
- Selling or purchasing property or services (Unless you object,) advising you of events and services
We may contact you for the above purposes by telephone call, email, text, SMS messaging, and other means.
We will not share your personal data with anyone outside Dennison Capen Group other than in accordance with the law and as stated in this Policy. However, we may need to disclose your personal data to certain third parties from time to time.
Agents or Contractors of Keller Williams Realty Portland Central
We may need to disclose specific personal information to our brokerage’s, Keller Williams Portland Central, Agents, or Contractors to enable Dennison Capen Group to process transactions or communicate with you. Where we do so, it will be on the basis that these agents/contractors are required to keep the information confidential and secure and will not use the information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Dennison Capen Group.
Anti-Money Laundering and Regulatory Authorities
We may need to retain and disclose certain information about you to regulatory authorities and appropriate agencies to conduct anti-money laundering and trade sanction checks and assist with fraud prevention, particularly in compliance with our AML obligations and in relation to trade sanctions. We will disclose this information as is required by law.
We may need to disclose specific personal information about you to credit agencies to conduct appropriate checks when transacting with us.
While we will not voluntarily disclose your personal data, we may disclose such information if we are required to do so by a valid Court Order, if we are lawfully requested by government or law enforcement authorities, if we are required to do so under other legal processes, or if it becomes necessary to protect the rights or property of Dennison Capen Group.
To provide you with marketing information about our products and services, we may contact you by email, text, SMS, or any other messaging service, telephone, fax, and post. At the bottom of any marketing emails, you will have an unsubscribe option from future mailings. In addition, you may at any time send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for your name to be removed from our lists.
You have the legal right to a copy of the information we hold about you, including information on how it will be used and ensure its accuracy. You also have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes – you can exercise this right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect data or by contacting us at any time email@example.com.
We will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information provided to our website or any other means, electronic or otherwise.
We will ensure that your data within Dennison Capen Group is protected against both unauthorized physical and electronic access. These measures include an electronic firewall and various other protection measures involving virus scanning, installing security patches, vulnerability testing, backup and recovery planning, employee training, security audits, and other steps designed constantly to improve the data protection posture. However, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted through the internet or any computer network is entirely safe from unauthorized intrusion, access, or manipulation. We will have no liability for disclosure of data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties. In any event, where we believe personal data has been compromised, we will notify you of this.
Dennison Capen Group’s website contains links to other websites not operated by Dennison Capen Group. The information you provide to us will not be transmitted to other websites. However, these websites may collect personal information about you in accordance with their privacy policies. Dennison Capen Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
How long will Dennison Capen Group keep my personal information?
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or for as long as is specified in any agreement between us.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any queries about the use and protection of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.